Our uniquely designed internships are based on creating smart careers for students all over the world - help them create relevant value to what they study to build a successful career and live the future of their dreams:
1. Aim – is to identity and promote undiscovered opportunities by students worldwide for business and humanity to thrive universally.
2. Training - All interns will receive 3 days sponsored training through Talents of Endearment Career Labs, to help them frame their future and create relevancy to their career in local communities, to help them excel through the chosen project.
3. Career Benefits
4. Virtual Environment - All interns will participate and work online through our platform.
5. Working hours Restricted - Projects are results oriented and not based on working hours.
6. Number of Students - Since our projects are for worldwide institutions and its students, 5-10 students will be selected from each university for each of projects out of each campus.
7. Starting date - now, and internship opportunity will be available for every calendar semester.
8. Duration - 3 – 4 months, depends on the chosen project task.
9. Compensation – none; except for the projects that are financially sponsored, or revenue based, then compensation will be based then on the type of tasks students are completing.
10. Employability – interns will be validating themselves for future jobs either through Talents of Endearment Career Labs or the sponsoring businesses.
11. Selection process – Students will submit their CV and short video recording of why they are choosing on the project, what they hope to accomplish in their life, and how they feel this will help them meet their future expectations.
Interns will learn how to:
1. Connect and engage with people and win their hearts
2. Collaborate, inclusively, and build amazing things
3. Create success stories/case studies for the field of their studies
4. Work with others from around the world, and from different fields, to build confidence and ability to think out of the box
5. Create opportunities for themselves and business.
1. Events (Webinars, Forums, workshops and training) subjects researching, planning, organizing, and marketing.
2. Surveys in the fields of human, community, education, and business development
3. Research in the fields of sustainability, human intelligence, women economic scale, youth influences, learning disruptions, retail disruptions, community disruptions, and media disruptions.
4. Media campaigns
5. Data base development
6. IT – platform administrative support
We’re using cookies on our site to ensure you get the best experience and service, while protecting your privacy.